Sunday, September 26, 2010
Rhum raisins cupcake
This time I made rhum raisin cupcake. Got the recipe from a friend, Vivi Liong.
What I like most of this recipe is because u can make it in quite a short time.
Here's the recipe :
RHUM RAISINS CUPCAKE (original recipe : lemon cupcake by Vivi Liong)
150 gr all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder double acting
175 gr castor sugar
100 ml milk
120 gr butter or margarine, melted
***if you want to make different flavour, just substitute the rhum and raisins with essence or other flavouring***
How to make :
1. Put all ingredients in mixer bowl.
2. Mix at high speed until light and fluffy.
3. Pour the batter into cupcake pan.
4. Bake at 180 C, approx 30 mins.
5. Decorate or just serve plain (that's really up to you, you can create any kind of cupcakes you like).
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!