Monday, September 6, 2010

Kenneth's 2nd Birthday...balls everywhere

This cake was for kenneth, my friend's son, who turned 2 today, Sept 6th, 2010.
Sonya (kenneth's mom) sent me a message few days ago. Said she wanted to order a birthday cake for her second son. She also sent me a picture, wanted the cake designed like that.
The theme was balls...any kind of ball : soccer, basketball, softball, football.
Sonya wanted quite a big cake, but she didn't want it to be full 'cake'. So, I suggested to make dummy cake, with the real cake separated. And that's the deal, dummy cake 40x30 cm, and sponge cheese cake with cream cheese filling and topped with shredded cheese.
Happy birthday kenneth...hope you and fam enjoy the cake.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment