Thursday, November 11, 2010

Red Velvet Cake.....cream cheese frosting and fruits topping, perfect combination

This is the newest product of my kitchen, red velvet cake, moist and soft and of course........yummy. The cream cheese frosting is the best part (in my opinion) of it, but the cake itself is also delicious, and so is the fruit.......overall it's just a perfect cake.
Originally, this cake needs a lot of food coloring to make it red, as the name says it : red velvet. But, to reduce the amount of the food coloring, I put beet root juice to enhance the color, so I don't need to use as much coloring as it's original recipe.


Since I use whipped cream and cream cheese for the frosting, this cake has to be kept in the fridge to keep it 'save', cause whipped cream will melt in room temperature.
This cake was ordered by Dina, for her mother in Malang. I got the order from my friend in the baking mailist that I join.
After I delivered the cake, I messaged Dina that it was already delivered safely, directly to her mom. Later Dina messaged me back, saying that her mom loved the cake......thx God, it's always a big relief for me if my customer love their order.
Happy birthday to Dina's mom....GBU

No comments:

Post a Comment